- Yaş21 yaş
- Elanın tarixiMay 18, 2020
- Bitmə tarixiİyun 17, 2020
- AdTayyar Saxavat Şirinli
• Problem solving
• Decision making
• Strong analytical skills
• MS Office Word
• MS Office PowerPoint
• MS Office Excel
• English (full professional proficiency)
• Turkish (full professional proficiency)
• Azerbaijani (native)
Chemical Engineering (Beng) at Azerbaijan Oil and Industry University.
Last year bachelor degree (2016-2020).
- GPA (89)
- Sector (English)
Master Technology Transfer Program by TechnipFMC and Haydar Alıyev Foundation.
- Trained on modules:
Sustainability and HSE, Green technology, Downstream industry, Surface technology, Offshore sector, Subsea technology and Digital transformation.
- Improved communication and teamwork skills by working on weekly workshop projects within a team.
- Learnt the value of prioritising tasks for effective time management by delivering "PLA plant project" within a team.
Subsea Engineering Intern at TechnipFMC Bergen (Norway). - 15 days.
- Worked on Subsea X-mas tree, ﬂow control module,manifold, tubing hanger,IWOCS, wellhead, ROVCON & UTIS, MiT, riserles light well intervention tools ,wear bushing, casing hanger, intervention tools and running tools in workshops.
- Reported daily operational procedure.
- Achieved comprehensive understanding of integrated subsea solutions.
Process Engineering Intern at Baku Oil Refinery-SOCAR. - 2 months.
- Worked on processing of crude oil by ELOU-AVT (atmosferic vacuum unit).
- Maintained the calculation of the material and heat balance of the process.
- Writed experience report.
Chemical Engineering Intern at Institute of Petrochemical Processes.- 4 months.
- Established the calculation and measurement of the crude oil parameters.
- Maintained checking of oil quality.
- Worked on measurement devices in laboratory.
A hardworking, enthusiastic and diligent senior Chemical Engineering student of excellent academic standard, who possesses an unique analytical and logical approach to problem solving. Comprehensive ability to grasp and learn things quickly with a genuine zeal for learning. I am currently looking for an opportunity to utilize my skills in challenging working environment.