PROJECT MANAGER800 AZN
• Creative apprentice with significant experience in: public relations, writing, communication, and media relations.
• Results: self-motivated achiever, and an effective team leader with interpersonal skills.
• Flexible and an adaptable performer; adapt at multi-tasking, and thriving in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously coordinating numerous, and time-sensitive projects.
• Exceptionally motivated self-starter who loves challenges.
• Skillful tactician with a talent to manage multi-functional teams, executive plans, and communication. As well as the ability to facilitate motivation and commitment in order to achieve adequate departmental goals from team members.
• A good knowledge of economics, experience in preparation reports & other documents and in working out different projects, ability to make creative ideas and find weaknesses in arguments, management skills, ability to work in a team . Communicative, responsible and fast learning.
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, English, and Turkish.
• Spanish as a second language.
• Russian in intermediate level.
• Typing 40 words per minute.
• Thus, representing a potential candidate for this position.
Computer Skills: Ms Windows 95/98/2000/Xp/Windows 7, Ms Office components (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); Browsing tools;
2012-2016 Bachelor’s degree on “Translation”
“Azerbaijan University of Languages”
English-Azerbaijani translation faculty.
Master’s degree on Business Administration (Mba)
“Azerbaijan State Economic University”
Education language – English
1. I have worked as a consecutive translator in the process of inviting guests in the 23rd Annual Session of the OSCE Parlamentary Assembly by the virtue of Milli Majlis. I took an active part at Haydar Aliyev Airport. (June25-July 2, 2014)
2. I have worked in ASAN SERVICE in translation department more than 5 months.
3. I have worked as a student worker in 48 Annual Session of the Board of Governers by the virtue of ADB.
4. I have worked as a translator in Haydar Aliyev Judo Grand Slam.
5. I have a volunteering experience in Baku 2015 European Games. I took an active part in meeting of VIP in protocol-languages services.
6. Consecutive translator in American center.
7. I cooperated with the Ministry of Defence. We worked on the big project more than 2 years, in the beginning of 2016 till 2018.
My position was followings in this project:
a. Chief translator
b. Concequtive translator ( in the meetings of Ministry of defence, in seminars)
c. Written translator ( in the process of translating some materials, manuals and documents)
8. Specialist on Administrative affairs and Compliance Policy- “Cybernet” LLC